Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl XLV Movie Commercials



Super Bowl's come and gone, here are a few of the movie trailers that got my attention.....




So it’s not a Cloverfield prequel, as originally thought, but still not able to pin down what the movie will actually be about…..



World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles is the one that I'm expecting to let me down, mainly because I think the trailers have looked impressive, maybe I'll be wrong.....



Could Michael Bay finally get it right in the supposedly last entry into the Transformers Franchise? If I didn’t love Transformers so much I might not care…..



Lastly, Captain America……considering the talent behind the camera or lack there of……..I thought this looks just awful…..

2 comments:

  1. I would stab President Obama in his testicles to see the transformer movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe to say you are fired up about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...